I made this combining a few recipes I found online.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 lbs chicken, diced
- seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder
- alternatively, use rotisserie chicken and shred
- 1/2 bag carrots, cut into slices
- 1/2 bag celery, diced
- 1/2-1 onion, minced
- 1 container (4 cups) aldi vegetable stock
- 2 containers (8 cups aldi) organic vegetable broth
- based on what i could find
- 8oz gluten free spaghetti noodles
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- Boil the noodles.
- In the meantime, cut up the carrots and add to broth. Add poultry seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer. Add half the celery.
- Sautee the rest of the celery with the onion and chicken (for flavor). Brown the chicken then add to the soup. I simmered for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Add noodles and turn off heat.